|Pre-K - 8 Registration|
Registration and school tours are available throughout the year.
New Student Registration Procedure -
Before formal registration of a student is finalized the family must meet with the principal and have the following documents available:
1. Please obtain a Registration Packet from the Main Office.
2. Review tuition information by clicking "Tuition Information" . If choosing FACTS Tuition Management Service, enroll online. If choosing to pay in full please bring check payable to St. Mary of the Lakes School.
3. Return completed forms to Main Office including:
4. Pay any applicable fees
5. Complete "Family Directory Form" online.
New registration acceptances are based upon availability of space and are processed in the following order:
1. Siblings of children currently enrolled at St. Mary of the Lakes School
2. Active St. Mary of the Lakes parishioners
3. Holy Eucharist parishioners
*All Families Are Expected To:
1. Be committed to the philosophy of Catholic Education.
2. Abide by all school policies and regulations.
3. Support PTA activities and fundraisers in accordance with the guidelines set by the PTA and school administration.
4. Members of the St. Mary of the Lakes Parish who receive the in-parish tuition rate must participate at Mass every Sunday and support the church by use of collection envelopes.
609-654-2546 Ext. 210