The St. Mary of the Lakes Before School Care Program will begin on the first day of school and run each morning until the last day of the school year.
Please complete both Enrollment Forms & return to Ms DeRespino, KA.
No food will be provided but you are welcome to send your child with a simple breakfast.
Your child will truly have an opportunity to do homework, study, play, draw and play with friends.
Our BEFORE SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM is conveniently located within your school. Parents can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your child/children are in a safe and nurturing environment.
Things to Know:
- The St. Mary of the Lake School Before School Care Program is open to students in Pre K - 8th Grade.
- Program will be held in Kindergarten-A classroom
- Hours 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- Drop Off Site: Side Door of K-A , along the car rider line. Look for the
BEFORE SCHOOL CARE "SUN" SIGN.
- During inclement weather, the entrance will be the front door by the Pre-School.
- Delayed Openings: 8:30-10AM
- Drop Ins Welcome, Pre-Registration Required.
- FACTS Tuition Management Program available.
Mrs. D. will be supervising the children. Other teachers and teacher assistants may also staff the program.
- Families will be billed weekly, payment due by end of month. No Cash.
- Registration Fee $10.00
1 Child $4.00 per day $18.00 per week
2 Children $6.00 per day $28.00 per week
3 or more children $8.00 per day $35.00 per week
Drop Ins Welcome: Email Ms DeRespino. - firstname.lastname@example.org by 9PM the day before or before 6:30AM the day of if you are planning on bringing your child to the BSP.
All students and possible "Drop In" attendees, please complete the following forms and send to:
Before School Care Emergency Contact Form
St. Mary of the Lakes School
Before Care Program
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
Contact Ms. DeRespino at email@example.com with any questions.